There are many programmer's editors available. Why should you choose Epsilon?
Why not settle for the "free" editor that comes with your compiler, or some
lesser programmer's editor, or even try to use a word processor to edit your
programs? We'll try to explain why we think you should choose Epsilon
You Deserve More
If you decided to build a house, you'd first select the right tools. It's the
same with software. Epsilon is like a toolbox full of premium tools you
can use to get your job done quickly, easily, and with minimum fuss. Unlike
some other editors, you won't outgrow it.
No other editor is as:
- Everything you need is there at your fingertips.
- Carefully thought out.
- Keys behave the way you expect.
- Commands are easy to learn.
- You won't need to reach for another program to finish an unusual task.
- It's easy to make small changes to fine-tune Epsilon's behavior
just the way you want it.
- You can teach Epsilon brand-new tricks if you ever have to.
Epsilon features powerful built-in Emacs-style and Brief-style command sets, incredible
performance, convenient built-in help, and a 60-day money back
guarantee. After reading this document, we think you'll agree that
you owe it to yourself to try Epsilon and see
if it's for you. You'll be glad you did.
Last Updated: 1 October 2009